Constantly growing complexity in EDI exchange? Use a flexible converter solution to master the greater challenges!
The Business Efficiency EDI / EAI Messaging System of Integrated Worlds supports all common message formats and communication protocols and is more than just a converter solution. It is an expandable integration platform that can be combined with the other Integrated Worlds Managed Solutions to become your comprehensive B2B networking platform.
Despite all the efforts of solution providers, the number of standards and their subsets and versions, quasi-standards such as common ERP (Enterprise Ressource Planning) formats and individual industry definitions continues to grow steadily.
However great the need for an all-encompassing standard may be, the practical implementation looks different. Companies today have to develop a flexible concept for the integration of their own business partners.
More and more industries, more and more different business partners or even the assumption of different roles in the value chain must be considered.
The EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) system in your networking strategy is a central component of this. It can be used to standardize the connection of your ERP or MMS (Merchandise Management System) to the systems of your business partners, but also to your online portals, which you need e.g. to offer smaller customers, suppliers or other value-added services.
The EDI/EAI (Enterprise Aplication Integration) messaging system of the Integrated Worlds can be operated on-site as an in-house solution by you or can be booked as a central outsourcing service (see also EDI Clearing Center). Today it networks many document types:
- Orders (ORDERS)
- Order confirmations (ORDRSP)
- Shipping notifications with and without shipping unit number (DESADV / NVE)
- Invoices and credit notes (INVOIC
- Receiving of goods (RECADV)
- Payment advice notes (REMADV)
- Forwarding orders (IFTMIN)
It supports the procedures and processes for different business models such as
- Classic goods purchasing and warehousing at the customer
- Cross Docking Delivery concepts
- Drop shipping
- Management of consignment stocks / Vendor Managed Inventory
- It networks business partners with the most diverse message formats such as
- EDIFACT / EANCOM standards
- SAP iDoc
- Numerous proprietary and standardized XML formats
- It exchanges data via a wide variety of communication types, such as
- FTP / S
- 400 Telebox
- SMTP (mail)
- Various proprietary communication mechanisms and WebServices
We connect your ERP or MMS with the appropriate interfaces. The system uses an attractive billing model that determines monthly fees depending on your active EDI connections — you only pay for the extent to which you network with your partners and use the system.
Our Integration Services take care of the initial setup of your interfaces and the networking with your business partners.
Additional modules for the digital signature or verification of messages or the archiving of EDI original documents can also be easily added if required.
We would be pleased to work out the appropriate concept for you.