Strategies and guidelines for a sustainable, integrated and global approach to the city
In order to develop concrete actions, the results of the previous evaluation phase have to be analysed and conceptualised in different workshop formats in order to design the necessary measures for a holistic strategy.
The key issue is: What is the optimal interaction between the expectations of the different target groups and those of local users in terms of local value creation — and across all channels — along the Visitor Journey?
- It is necessary to define tasks, rules, as well as the performance and solution concept for the necessary implementations, to coordinate the interaction of the groups of actors with each other and to compare it with the status quo of available infrastructure and organisation.
The following steps are necessary to transform the requirements into a strategy:
- an analysis to determine the initial situation at the location and identify starting points for the concept phase, including infrastructure, services, networking and qualification
- an analysis to determine the initial situation at the location and identify starting points for the concept phase, including infrastructure, services, networking and qualification.
- the design of a solution scenario using the survey results and the design thinking method to transfer the requirements into a portfolio of measures.
- the development of an individual conceptual paper for the location with a priority setting of the developed actions and conception which leads to a strategic paper as a basis and guideline for subsequent implementation of measures in the transformation phase
Important: The cooperation of the participating groups is relevant for implementation regarding the possibilities of influencing the overall project must be moderated, documented and established in the necessary guidelines at an early stage.
We support the process with the help of practice-oriented and success-proven methodologies for the development of your individual, site-specific concept.
You can also find out more about our current news, events and references on our page Citizen Connect — formulas for successful city planners.